Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Swag Code Out now!



There is a new Swag Code out now,  the clue is  There is a Swag stakes prize where the entry price is only 11 Swag bucks, Find the Italicized word in the item description to snag 11 Swag bucks!      

*HINT  there is only 3 Swag stakes that the entry is 11 Swag bucks so look at them all and find a word in the description that is in a different font*       

This ends at 2PM PST  on Wednesday the 24th.  Hurry you only have about an hour!    Don't know what I'm talking about??  Check out my post HERE explaining how you can earn free Stuff   :)   

Once you find the Swag Code  copy and paste it, then go to your homepage and paste it to the spot that says

Still Have questions?  Go HERE for the FAQ'S





Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .