Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

~Mail Call~

I got some great coupons in the mail today  :)

~Free Heluva Good Product , Maximum value of $4.99 
        I got this by becoming a fan on Facebook, there has been a LOT of facebook freebies lately and I will be sure to try and post these when I see them.


~Free Cat's Pride Cat litter Product , Value up to $7.00
        This I got by joining the cat's pride group on Catster. You have to be an active member to get the coupon, all i did was upload a picture of my cat and put some information about her on there, and I receive newsletters every once in awhile.  This looks to still be available  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .