Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

~Clearance at CVS~

~I ran into CVS last night to pick up some free Body wash (CVS email coupon) and noticed a bunch of clearance items in the back so I came home and went through my coupons and went back today . I was so giddy with excitement as the cashier rang my order up. Beware though  the clearance items rang up regular price and he had to fix them  :)


*Trail Mix~*$1.67  Reg $1.99
*Ban Deodorant Vanilla *$1.75 Reg $3.49
*(4) Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash *$1.25 Reg $4.99 
*Zest 3 Pack Bars *$.85  Reg $3.39
*CVS Hair Conditioner * $.99 
*Newspaper *$1.75

Used : 
            (2) $3 off 2 Old Spice Red Zone
                  $.35 Zest
                  $.75 Ban Deodorant
                  $1 CVS Brand Hair Care
                  $3.00 Extra Care Buck

Regular Price Total: $31.57
Clearance Price Total: $ 12.01

Total Paid out of pocket  $1.43 
 Received $1 extra care buck for using my green bag tag.

 I saw a few more things on clearance i may have coupons for so I may go back later tonight :)
I got some good coupons on my receipt too   $2 off my next $10 baby purchase easily can be used for diapers :)   and $1.00 off any glade candle.These can be used with other coupons too!
I love CVS!


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .