Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Awesome Walgreens Trip :)

I love P&G so when I heard yesterday's paper would have the biggest P&G insert ever in it, I knew I had to get a couple. I live very close to the Indiana Ohio border and I go to Indiana every Sunday so i picked up an Indianapolis star and two Cincinnati Enquirers.  Indianapolis star usually  has better coupons in it. I am so glad I got a coupon Papers . Here is my best Wags trip ever!

Walgreens 3-8-2010

(3) John Frieda  Shampoo , Conditioner and A Brillant Shine Gloss  $ 5.99 each on Sale 
Use:  $2.00 Walgreens Coupon in March Booklet
And  (2) $3/1 John Frieda Shampoo or Conditioner, exp. 4-10-10 (SS 03/07/10)
Also use (1)  $2/1 John Frieda Hair Care Styler or Treatment, exp. 4-10 (SS 3/7/10)


(3) Reach  2 toothBrushes, 1 floss   $ 3.00 each on Sale 
Use:  Reach In ad Coupon Making it  3 for $3.99
Also use : (1) $1/1 Reach Dental Floss or Reach Access Flosser (RP 03/07/10)
And : (2) $1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Value Pack, exp. Unknown (RP 03/07/10)



Glade Sense and Spray  $5.99 ON sale
Use $3.00 Coupon I had from previous purchase  (inside the box)
And Use $2.00 Coupon in Walgreens March booklet



(6)  Peeps dfferent varieties   $ .79 Cents each 
Use : In ad coupon Making them $.39 each  *this makes  a great filler item because you can get up to 6 with one coupon.* Remember you need to have at least the same number of items as coupons or the register will beep and they will not let you use them all.



Also got 1 Mountain Dew and a bag of doritos.  On sale buy both for $2.00



Total:  $8.55    (Tax $1.88)
Use $6.00 In Register Rewards that were expiring today and I didnt even realize it.
Total I paid Out of Pocket  $2.55!!!!
I have a ton more coupons and plan on going back a few times :0


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .