Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~Great Deals at Walgreens~

Walgreens has Airwick i-Motion kits and Freshmatic   Air fresheners on sale 50% off. At my store that made them $3.99 , Prices may vary from store to store but should be close.    Also Dove Shampoo and Conditioner is $4 and you get a $4 Register Reward . Usually my Walgreens is very good about dealing with coupons but today for some reason my usual cashier got flustered when she realized the coupons were for more then the item's price. I calmly just asked if she could manually adjust the coupon down and she called the manager who in fact did just that.

Here is what we got :




Dove Intensive Conditioner    *$4.00     Reg $5.49
(8 ) Air wick  i-Motion Kits   *$3.99     Reg $7.98
(2) Nerds                               *$.50      

Used: (8)   $4 Airwick Coupon  (SmartSource  3-07-10)
           (1)  $2 Dove Printable coupon  HERE

Sales Tax :  $1.98
Total Paid out of pocket : $3.90 
Received : $4 Register Reward


Before any one asks no I did not clean the shelves out, and I even left some coupons for the next customer.   :)

 With three cats and a baby we can use all the air fresheners we can get :)




Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .