Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

~Walgreens~ Huggies Deal~

When i found out I was pregnant , I started stockpiling Diapers,wipes,and anything to do with baby that i could. Now that Lily is 3 months I realize i have enough Shampoo and diaper rash creme for a few years.  I have never paid more then $3.00 for a pack of diapers, and so far we have never HAD to run out and buy diapers.Huggies sends out really good coupons ,usually $3.00 off a pack, when you sign up with them. Pampers does too but not as high of a value coupon. Well we were on the verge of running out of our supply of size 1 diapers so we switched to size 2 , but they turned out to be a little to big so I decided to go ahead and take advantage of the Huggie deal at walgreens this week.  
Diapers are on sale for $8.99 and wipes are 2/$5 . Spend $25 get  $5 Register Reward

Here is how the deal worked for me. Remember I get to use the employee discount so prices will vary for you.I had to use 2 filler items so I got Lily two Disney books that were on clearance for $.99.

(3) Huggies Diapers
(2) Huggies baby wipes
(1)  reach toothbrush
(2) Disney books
 
     Minus: (3) $3.00 Huggies coupons (home mailer)
                     $2.55 walgreens instant value huggie coupon (I believe this was in the December  Wags book)
                     $1.00 reach coupon (Sundays 1-24 paper)
 
                    Used $2.89 on gift card
 
Total out of pocket:$14.25 Received $5.00 in register rewards
 
Total saved with coupons and sale: $23.31
 
Savings of  46% 
 
 
 
 
 
My sister joined me on this trip also and here is what she got.
 
Reynolds wrap
2 - Chex Mix
4 - Sure deodorants
1 - Secret deodorant
2 - Johnson & Johnson Floss
2 - Pert Plus for Men

Walgreens Coupons
$1.36 Floss
$0.68 Reynolds Wrap
$3.40 Sure Deodorant

Manufacturer Coupons
$0.50 off Chex Mix
$0.25 off Secret
$1.52 off Floss (B1G1)
$1.00 off Floss
2 - $1.50 off Pert Plus
2 - $1.50 off Sure Deodorant
2 - $1.00 0ff Sure Deodorant

OOP $5.20     
Saved $23.07


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .