Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

~Meijer Trip~

I went back to Meijer today hoping to pick up some items `that were out of stock the other day, I “may” go back again on Saturday to see if I can get the Tidy Cat Litter that is on special. This would have been a really awesome trip had I not picked up clearance for Lily and breath mints for my stinky cats. Smile 

010

(1) Bugles $.99

       Used $.50 Bugles (No longer available)

(1) Chex Mix $.99

       Used $.50 Chex Mix (no longer available)

(2) Archway cookies $.99 each

       Used $.45 Archway (SS 09/18/11)

(2) Dole Fruit Crisps $2.00 each

       Used $.50 Fruit Crisps (SS 09/18/11 R)

(2) Balance Bars $1.00

        Used $.55 Balance bar (SS 09/11/11 R)

(1) Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning $.94

        Used $.50 Old El Paso (no longer available)

(1) Playtex  Sport Tampons  $3.99

        Used FREE Coupon (Mailer)

(1) Playtex Gentle Glide $3.99

        Used FREE Coupon (Mailer)

(1) Skintimate $2.29

        Used FREE Coupon (Mailer)

(1) Headbands  Clearance $1.49

(1) Pit R Pat Breath Mints $2.19

(1) Fountain Drink $.99

Total: $8.07 Saved $28.41

 

I didn’t need any of the tampons or shave gel but the coupons expire tomorrow so I just grabbed them to add them to my stockpile. I haven’t paid for any feminine products in three years and I think I have at least another years supply. <That’s what you get when you find out you’re pregnant and completely freak out about money > Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .