Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

~CVS Trip~

001

(2) Soft Soap Body Wash $3.00 each

      Buy two get $4.00 Extra Care Bucks

      Used $1.00 Soft Soap (9-25-11)

      And  $.75 Soft Soap (Printable no longer available)

= $4.25 for two , and got $4 ECB

 

(1) Pantene $ 3.48

      Used FREE Coupon (no longer available)

= FREE if I would have bought another one I would have received $1.00 Extra Care Buck (for buying two)

 

(1) Schick Quattro refills $8.99

       get $4.00 Extra Care Bucks

      Used $5.00 Schick Quattro (no longer available)

=$3.99, Get $4.00 Extra Care Bucks

(1) Rubbermaid Bottle $3.99

      Used $1.00 Rubbermaid

=$2.99

Used $10 Extra Care Bucks

Total  out of pocket $4.70

Received $8 in extra care bucks

 

 

Did I need any of this? Nope. I have pretty much put myself on a shampoo and body wash shopping ban. I have so much in my stockpile already I do not need to buy any HOWEVER if I have a free coupon I will not let it go to waste.  The Soft Soap coconut scrub is my absolute favorite body wash and I have never seen it free so if I see it free or a GREAT deal I will jump on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .