Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

~CVS Trip~

004

I had an issue with a  box of Playtex I opened awhile back and they so nicely sent me THREE free coupons! I NEVER asked for anything just simply wrote and asked a question. I got these coupons just in time for an awesome CVS sale.

Spend $20 on Playtex or Schick products receive $10 in Extra Care Bucks!

(3) Playtex Sport $5.49 each

     Used  (3) FREE coupons

(2) Skintimate Shave Crème $2.49 Each

     Used (2) $1.50 Skintimate Shave Crème (no longer available)

(1) Diet Cherry Pepsi $1.69

Tax $1.51

Total: $5.18

Received $10 for Playtex/Schick and $1.89 (for buying so many Pepsi’s)

I was really hoping to get a $5 email coupon before I went but of course it appeared after I got home Smile with tongue out  That’s ok though I already  have my Sunday trip planned Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .