Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

~Cvs Trip!~

028

A few weeks ago Cvs launched a new gas promotion for the summer months . Spend $30 in participating products get a $10 gas card. The past couple weeks there was nothing exciting about the participating products, but this week I saw an opportunity to stock up on some usually expensive favorites. I also had $16 in Extra Care Bucks that were expiring soon , that really made the deal even sweeter. I haven’t been going to Cvs much so using all my bucks on one trip didn’t really hurt me. I am so stocked up on health and beauty items I have even passed free deals up.(Yes I know I can donate , and I do , but if I went and got everything free normal shoppers who NEED “shampoo” that week may lose out.)

My Trip:

* Items participating in Gas Deal*

(1) Bounty 8 pack $5.99

         Used $5.00 any Bounty (facebook offer)

                     =$.99!

(1) Charmin $9.99

          Used: $.25 Charmin (P&G 7/3/2011)

                     =$9.74

(2) Pantene shampoo/conditioner $3.48 Each

           Used $3.00/2 Pantene   (SS6/19/2011)

                      =$1.98 each

(2) Milky Way $.75 each

           Used: $.50/2 Milky Way (no longer available)

                      =$.50 each

(1) Tide $5.99

           Used $2.00 Tide (Mailed from P&G)

                        =$3.99

*Non participating*

Kids chair $5.59

 

Used $17 Extra Care Bucks

Tax: $1.95

Total out of pocket: $6.24

Received $10 gas card!

I am very happy with this trip, the chair was a last minute add on, we have been talking about getting one for lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .