Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

~AWESOME~Lysol Wipes Deal!~

I stumbled upon an AWESOME deal on Lysol Wipes today and just have to share with you! Unfortunately I don’t think I can take advantage of this because I already did my shopping for the week.  Sad smile

My Kroger has Lysol Wipes on the mega event $2.54 each. $2.04 when you buy 9 more participating items. The best part?! They had buy one get one free packages!  (can you tell I'm excited for this deal Smile) Combine this with this rebate to make a KILLER deal! Here’s a breakdown…

Buy (3) Lysol Wipes (Especially marked buy one get one free packages)  $2.04 each (remember you must buy a total of ten participating items to get it for this price)

=$6.12

- Use This coupon $.50 on two Lysol Wipes , if your store doubles= -$1.00

=$5.12 Out of pocket

Submit for this rebate ( $3.00 when you buy 3 lysol )

=$2.12 for 6 packages of Lysol Wipes!!!

=$.35 each canister Smile

Even if you do not have enough items for the Mega Event this is still a great deal, it would be $3.62 for 6 canisters, $.60 each. Still a great deal , and would make a great gift for a teacher Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .