Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

~Welcome back CVS~

I haven’t been to CVS in probably a month so I decided to stroll on in there today. I was having withdrawals! I quickly realized why I loved CVS so much! I have to admit I cleared the shelf on this deal, I normally wouldn’t do that but I LOVE Listerine pocketpaks! Ok technically I didn’t clear the shelf because I left other flavors just not the cool mint.  I can’t believe there was even any left this is Friday you know!
listerine
I looked at the ad at least ten times this week and never noticed this , thanks to another blogger talking about the Listerine I finally saw it said pocket paks too! These retail for $4.49 at CVS and Krogers is at least $3 something. Love love love this deal! I want to go buy my other stores out!
001

(4) Folgers Coffee $2.50 each (raincheck)
(5) Listerine Pocket Paks Cool Mint $1.00 each
(2) Listerine Pocket Paks  $1.00 each
(2) Listerine Mouthwash $1.00 each (not pictured?)
(2) Reach Floss $1.00 each
(1)Cvs Paper Towel  $.99
(1) Goody Ponytails holders $.49 clearance
Total: $22.48
Used Coupons:
(6) $.50 Listerine Pocket Paks(SS 01/09/11 #2)

(2) $2.50/2 Folgers  (no longer available)
(2) $1.00 Reach Floss (tearpad found at Kroger)
Total after coupons: $11.30
Paid with gift card from survey :
Total out of pocket : $1.30!

Saved $53.13 –Awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .