Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Cvs Trips..~

002

I made a few trips to Cvs in the past couple days looking for the Folgers coffee finally my one store had it in stock. I got a total of 6 rain checks so I should be well stocked on coffee deals for awhile .  While I was there I noticed my favorite drink Celsius was on clearance for 75% off!

 

(4) Folgers coffee  $2.50 each

(3) Celsius green tea  $2.32 each

Used Coupons:

(2) $2.50/2 Folgers Coffee (Printable no longer available)

$10 Extra Care Bucks

Total: $1.12  

 

I went to the other stores in my area to see if the Celsius was on clearance there as well and yup it was! I ended up with 6 total so far. I still have two more stores to visit. These are normally $9-$10 a piece and I found $1 peelies on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .