Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

~Great CVS Trip!~

I almost forgot I had $7.00 more Extra Care Bucks expiring today!  So I did a quick overview of the ad (the ad that starts Sunday since my store starts early) Grabbed some coupons and ran over to CVS.It worked out even better then I had planned!  

(2)Right Guard *$2.29
(1) Schick Hydro *Raincheck $8.97
(1) Schick Hydro Shave Gel *$2.79
(1) Birthday Card  * $2.59

Used: 
$5.00 Schick Hydro Razor (SS 08/08/10)
$3.00 Off Two Right Guard HERE
$3.99 FREE Schick Hydro Gel (Peelie found on the razor)
$7.00 Extra Care Bucks Expiring today

Total : $1.18!
Received $10.80 ECBS !!  
($2.00 for  each Right Guard, $4.00 From Schick Hydro Razor Raincheck, $1.80 Schick Gel , $1.00 Green Bag tag)

The Cashier put the regular price in for the FREE Schick Gel Coupon, didnt notice it until I was home. I also Already had one of these coupons from a previous purchase and there was one on the razor so now I have another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .