Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

~Winding down~

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekend, Im going to try and take a break and relax a little this weekend. Sometimes things just get the best of me and I get down on myself. Even with all the amazing blessings I have all around me its still easy for me to become overwhelmed. So I hope you all enjoy time with your family and  "see" you all next weekend! Here are my last trips of the week  :)


Kohl's


When you sign up for Kohl's Sales Alerts via email they will send you a $5 Coupon good on anything! Sign Up HERE ! You can also buy some on Ebay . I bought two $5.00 Coupons (Must use these at different times.) for $.11.  Here is what I picked up. Now keep in mind it is supposed to be one per household. I checked out then when to the other side of store and checked out again.

Carters Monkey 12 Month Sleeper   *Reg $20.00  *Clearance $6.00
 Used: $5.00 Coupon
Paid : $ 1.07

Carter's Twinkle Toes  18 Month      *Reg $20.00  *Clearance $6.00
Infant Capri's 18 Month                    *Reg $10.00  *Clearance $2.00
Used : $5.00 Coupon                   
Paid : $3.20

Total: $4.27   Saved : $45.73!


Kroger

(3) Purina One  SmartBlends Cat Food   $1.00 Each
(4) Reach Flossers $1.00 Each
(2) Reach Floss   $1.00 Each
Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta  $1.00
BeechNut Lets Grow Strawberry Nibbles $2.89

Used Coupons: 
(2) $1.00 Reach Floss (Peelies found on floss!)
(3) $.50  Reach Floss (SS 08/01/10 ) Doubled
(1) $1.00 Reach Floss (Catalina)
(2) $1.00 Purina Cat food Any Size (Samples)
(1)FREE Lets Grow Item (Beechnut homemailer)
(1) $.75 Ronzoli Garden Delight Pasta (HERE)

Tax : $.49
Out Of Pocket : $.49!!!  Saved $ 18.82    Savings of 100% !!

CVS 


(3) CVS Paper Towels  *SALE $.33 Each
(1) Crest Pro health Toothpaste *Sale $3.97 get $2.50 Extra Care Bucks
(1) Lays BBQ Chips   *$.99

Used:
$5.00 ExtraCare Bucks
$.75 Crest Toothpaste (P&G 08/29/10)
Tax: $.06
Total:.$.26
Received $2.50 Extra Care Buck
Saved: $9.58

I only went today because my extra care Bucks were expiring, Im glad I did though because we needed paper towels I may have to go back later tonight especially since I found a CRT coupon from last week $1.00 on two Cvs brand Paper towels. I only got the chips to get my total higher so I could use my extra care bucks but now that I think of it I should have gotten more paper towels.


All in All a GREAT shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .