Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kroger Mega Sale !

Kroger is having another wonderful Mega Sale. My budget for this month is shot...so unfortunately I will not be enjoying the mega has much as I would like. However I did go this morning and scooped up some good deals. 



The Mega Sale is buy 5 get $5 off instantly..no limit!

(4) Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal $ 2.99 each
(2) Helluva dip $1.99 each
(2) Huggies Wipes $1.99 each
(1) Coles Mini Loaf $1.49
(1) Coles Garlic Toast $1.79 
 Total: $ 23.20
 -$10 for buying 10 ten items. 
=$13.20
- (4) $.75 Cascadian Farms product 
- (2) $.55 Helluva Dip
- (2) $.40 Huggie wipes 
= $8.30 for all ten items!  

I do plan on going back for some more cereal, although my husband may think the 20 boxes I bought last week is enough...but this is organic!. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .