Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Awesome Deal on Special K cereal and other good deals.

 

special

Meijer is the place to be this weekend. Along with some good deals they are having a two day sale , and if you clip the special mperk you will save additional 5% off grocery items.  By combining a sale ,coupons , smartphone apps and a catalina coupon this makes for an amazing deal!

Special K Red Berries cereal $2.50

Special K Protein Cereal $2.50

Special K Chocolately Almond Cereal  $2.50

Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal $2.50

Milk $2.69

Total: $12.69

Minus Two day savings with 5% off mperks – $.50

Free Milk when you buy 4 cereals. – $2.69

Minus (2) $1.00/2 Special K Cereals (Kelloggs Promo coupon)

=$7.50 for four cereals and a milk   …but wait it gets better!

I received a $3.00 on my next order catalina for buying 4 Kelloggs cereals

I also redeemed offers on Ibotta & Checkout51 for even more savings!

Ibotta – I received $4.00 total for different offers (Special K cereal and milk and milk bonus. )

Checkout51 I received $1.00 for buying 2 special K cereals.

So in the end I really made $.50 on this deal! 

Another great deal is the Dove Shampoo and Conditioner .

This week (until saturday) Buy $15 in select haircare (dove,suave and others) get $5 off instantly.

I bought

4- Dove Shampoo /Conditioners $3.49 each

1- Suave Kids Detangling Spray $1.99

= $15.95

Minus two day mperk sale –5% = -$.80

- (2) $3.75/2 Dove Haircare HERE (Watch the video)

- $1.00 Suave Kids Hair (I think last weeks red plum?)

-$1.00 Meijer Store coupon $1.off $6 haircare

- $5 instant savings

= $.65!!

PLUS my mperks rewards has a reward for $5 when you buy $20 worth of haircare  so I will only be a couple dollars short for that so I may go back tomorrow and do this again or something similar to earn my reward.

Checkout51 has an offer for bananas so I earned $.50 for those.

The Taco Bell Dinner Kits are 50% off and when you buy 3 you get a free Kraft shredded cheese.

 

I know a lot of this stuff is confusing if you do not know what some things are. I promise I will write a post up soon about Ibotta and Checkout51 but basically they are Smartphone apps that offer an extra incentive for buying products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .