Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

~Remke Markets~

248

 

I recently started shopping at Remke. They seem to run a little high, but the sales are GREAT! Not to mention they have an amazing gas partnership with Speedway. This week Remke is running a super Kraft promotion . Buy 8 participating products receive $4 off instantly. We are always looking for a deal on cheese and salad dressing so this was perfect for us.

(5) Kraft Shredded Cheese with touch of Philly. $2.29

(2) Kraft Salad Dressing    $1.99

(1) Breakstone Sour Cream  $1.79

(1) Junior Mints  $.99  (treat for mommy Smile)

 

Total: $18.21

-$4.00 off instantly

- (4) $.50 off Kraft Shredded Cheese with touch…(HERE)

- (1) $1.00/2 Kraft Salad Dressing  (SS 04/10/11)

- (1) $1.00 Kraft Shredded Cheese touch…(HERE)

- (1) $.50 Breakstone  (HERE)

-$.06 Bag credit (even though I didn't use my own bags this time?)

Total: $7.15

 

Saved: 75%

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .