Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

~BzzAgent~

I recently discovered BzzAgent , how can I describe something so wonderful!?!  I have been a member for less then 2 months and I have already received so many great campaigns! 

BzzAgent is a social marking company. Pretty much they invite you to campaigns to try products , you try the products and give feedback .  They also include coupons & samples to share with your friends and family!

I hope to be posting a lot more about my Bzzagent duties (or campaigns ) I just got my newest campaign. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration . I absolutely can not wait until tonight when I lock myself in the bathroom and try it out!

 

Burt's Bee's

I am a BzzAgent and I  #GotitFree  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .