Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~Kroger Mega Event Shopping~

Kroger’s has had their Mega Event for the past two weeks. I love mega events but honestly I very rarely shop at Kroger anymore.  I will run in for the occasional last minute item or if there is a specific good deal on something. We actually ran out of diapers for the first time the other day so I had to scramble to find a good deal, luckily I found a very sweet deal at Kroger.

359

*Mega Event Items*

(2) I can’t believe its not butter tubs $2.19 Each

(2) Hormel Chili with Beans  $1.39 Each

(2) Hormel Turkey Chili $1.39 each

(4) Hormel ChiliMasters $1.39 each

    Used Coupons

(2) $1.00 I can’t believe its not butter (HERE)

(2) $.55/2 Hormel Chili Products (HERE)

(1) $.55/2 Hormel Chili with/without beans (SS11-6)

-$5.00 For buying ten Mega items

Total cost for Mega Items: $5.50

*Other Items*

(2) Huggies Slip On Diapers $9.85 Each

(1) Huggies Wipes $1.99

(1) Steak Hoagy Buns $1.50

(1) Bread $1.00

Used Coupons

(2) $3.00 Huggies Slip ons (SS 10-23)

(1) $.40 Huggies Wipes (SS 10-23)

(1) free Bread when you buy two I cant believe its not butter (HERE) *Actually took off $2 automatically when scanned*

Total cost for other items: $15.39

Received : $5.00 on your next order & $3.00 on your next order from Huggies *See below*

 

I actually had two $.55/2 Hormel coupons but the cashier didn’t scan both and since the bread coupon gave me an extra $1 off I decided to just call it even.

 

Huggies On your next order details:

there is a double dip situation .

   - Get $5 on your next order when you buy $20 worth of Huggies (I do not know how long this lasts.)

-Buy Huggies Diapers between 10-31 and 11-27

    -Buy (2) get $3.00

    -Buy 3 get $5.00

    -Buy 4 or more get $6.00 coupon on your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .