Kroger’s has had their Mega Event for the past two weeks. I love mega events but honestly I very rarely shop at Kroger anymore. I will run in for the occasional last minute item or if there is a specific good deal on something. We actually ran out of diapers for the first time the other day so I had to scramble to find a good deal, luckily I found a very sweet deal at Kroger.
*Mega Event Items*
(2) I can’t believe its not butter tubs $2.19 Each
(2) Hormel Chili with Beans $1.39 Each
(2) Hormel Turkey Chili $1.39 each
(4) Hormel ChiliMasters $1.39 each
(2) $1.00 I can’t believe its not butter (HERE)
(2) $.55/2 Hormel Chili Products (HERE)
(1) $.55/2 Hormel Chili with/without beans (SS11-6)
-$5.00 For buying ten Mega items
Total cost for Mega Items: $5.50
(2) Huggies Slip On Diapers $9.85 Each
(1) Huggies Wipes $1.99
(1) Steak Hoagy Buns $1.50
(1) Bread $1.00
(2) $3.00 Huggies Slip ons (SS 10-23)
(1) $.40 Huggies Wipes (SS 10-23)
(1) free Bread when you buy two I cant believe its not butter (HERE) *Actually took off $2 automatically when scanned*
Total cost for other items: $15.39
Received : $5.00 on your next order & $3.00 on your next order from Huggies *See below*
I actually had two $.55/2 Hormel coupons but the cashier didn’t scan both and since the bread coupon gave me an extra $1 off I decided to just call it even.
Huggies On your next order details:
there is a double dip situation .
- Get $5 on your next order when you buy $20 worth of Huggies (I do not know how long this lasts.)
-Buy Huggies Diapers between 10-31 and 11-27
-Buy (2) get $3.00
-Buy 3 get $5.00
-Buy 4 or more get $6.00 coupon on your next order.