Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

~Cheap Melissa And Doug toys! plus other deals, free Credit at Fab.com!~

 

clock

Today at Fab.com they are giving away credit!! If you are already a member you get $10 in credit! You have until 11-28 to use that free $10 credit. If you are a new member sign up here and you will get $5 in credit.
Plus(Taken from the site)
Get another $10 credits for every $100 you order. Example: Spend $200 get $20 towards your next purchase.
No cap to how many free credits you can earn.

tool

I know I have shared my love for Melissa And Doug toys , but I just have to tell you again how awesome they are! The toys are absolutely so durable, high quality, and just adorable! Fab.com is having a sale that pairs well with the free credit offer. I had $20 in credit ($10 for signing up awhile ago and $10 for the special today) I picked up the Shape Sorting Clock and the Take Along Tool Kit and only had to pay shipping! Which was only $4.95  We are done with Lily’s Christmas so these will be put away for her next Birthday or reward. We had been looking at the clock for at least a year (even though it’s a little old for her). I also really like the Train but since we are done with Christmas we really didn’t NEED it Smile

train

Not into toys? Don’t worry Fab.com has lots of other items to use your credit on.

lunchbox

This lunch Box Bag would only cost you shipping after your $5 credit for signing up .

socks

How cute are these socks?  only $2 plus shipping after your $5 new member credit or FREE if you are already a member and get the $10 credit special.

 

They have lots and lots of other sales so check them out!!

**My post contains a referral link, we appreciate you supporting AllForLily*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .