Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~Scholastic Store Sale~

scholastic

 

I used to love Scholastic Book Fairs when I was in school so when I saw The Scholastic Store online was having a sale I just had to take a look.

Take an extra 20% off  plus free shipping!  Use code SSBF20   Lots of things are already on sale so you could save up to 75%.

I saw a couple Items that caught my eye.

pig

My Lily loves zippers ,velco and buttons so Bright Beginnings Pig Activity Doll  immediately jumped out at me. On sale for $8.97 minus additional 20% off= $7.18

clifford 

Clifford the Small Red Puppy Stacking Ring Development Toy  Regularly $19.99 On Sale $9.97 Additional 20% off=$7.98  

 

Lily would love these! Not to mention all the great books on sale Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .