Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

~Yard Sale Finds~

I love yard sales! Since I moved here to Ohio I have had trouble finding nice yard sales here in the "City" . I normally wouldn't go alone, just because I don't know the area or the people very well.Not to mention how hard it is to get Lily in and out of the car at every stop. I decided it was time for me to find my way. .Im glad I did! I found some really nice toys and some books for Lily. The greatest find was  Target Up and Up Baby Wipes Refill Pack 216 wipes for $1.25 , these normally run at least $5 or 6 dollars! and A canister of Wet Ones for $.50 . I also found some vintage Dr Seuss books for $.50. You never know what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .