Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

~Cvs :)~

Yesterday I decided to try a new CVS since mine had not restocked the SoBe yet. I fell in love with this new store, they are VERY well cleaned and organized and the carts actually have seat belts !  We made a trip yesterday and one today.Plus one to my regular store.

Two Stores Yesterday
(3) Milky Way Caramel  $.50
    Used: (3) $.50 Milky Way CRT from CVS red coupon scanner
(10) SoBe Drinks   Buy One Get One Free $1.59
    Used: (5) SoBe Drinks Buy One Get One Free Coupon 
(2) Wet Ones Canister  Clearance $.75

Total Out Of Pocket....$1.14

Today's


(3) Wet One Canister Clearance $.75
     Used: (3) $.50 Wet One Coupon ( SS 06/27/10 )
(3) Gerber Juice  $3.29 Buy Two Get One Free 
      Used:  $.75 Gerber Juice (Home Mailer)
(6) SoBe $1.59 Buy one Get One Free 
      Used: (3) Buy One Get One Free SoBe Coupons
(1) D Battery $1.00


Used : $4.99 Extra Care Bucks
Total Out Of Pocket: $2.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .