Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~Play the SoBe Heads or Tails Game~

Click HERE to play SoBe's Instant win game. You can play by entering codes found on bottle caps or just play without a code! You will need to register , if you have any trouble registering make sure you have all the information filled out. If you still have trouble try switching browsers. I had trouble with Firefox and switched to Internet Explorer. It's fun! I won a buy one get one free coupon, which makes for free drinks combined with a buy one get one free sale! There are lots of different prizes.

*Ipod Nano
*$10 Itunes Gift Card
* American Apparel Track Jacket
*MacBook Pro
*Flip Flops
*Free SoBe Coupon

And lots more!  Good Luck! Remember to play everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .