Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Old Spice/ Gillette Moneymaker!~




Old Spice and Gillette man's body wash is on sale at CVS this week. On sale for $4.00 get $4.00 Extra Care Bucks . The ad states its a limit of one per card but it has been increased to two!  There are a couple coupons out making this a pretty sweet deal.  

Buy two Body washes (either two Old Spice or two Gillette)
Use: Buy one get one free coupon  Old Spice (Red Plum 4-18-10)  or
Buy one get one free Gilllette (P&G 6/6/10)

Pay $4.00 out of pocket get $8.00 Extra Care Bucks back!

Last week I got a save $2.00 off $6 of body wash CRT from the Coupon Center in the store, So I will make $6.00 off this deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .