Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Shopping Today~ Target ,Kroger,Kmart~

004

Target’s Facebook page has an awesome coupon available! Get a $10 gift card when you buy $50 worth of merchandise , the best part? This can be $50 BEFORE coupons! Just hand over this coupon first. This is only available until Dec 3rd. Lots of issues printing it, I had to use internet explorer and I have heard people saying they had to keep refreshing so If you have issues you can try that. My order was over $50 even after coupons but I had plans on buying the nightgown and tank top anyway. The only thing I would not have bought in the next week would have been the Qtips, and yes they will probably last us quite a few years, but I wanted to take advantage of the gift card deal.  Here is the scoop on my trip…

(2) Arm and Hammer Cat Litter $10.79 Each

          Used (2) $1.50 Arm and Hammer Litter HERE 

          Get $5.00 Gift Card when you buy two

(3) QTips $2.64 Each

(1) Suave  Dry Shampoo $2.74

           Used $.25 Qtips

                    $.50/2 Qtips

                     FREE Suave Shampoo

           Get $5 Gift card for buying 4 

(1) Liz Mange Tank top $12.99

            Used $3 Target coupon   

(1) Nightgown $15.00

            Used $3 Womens Sleepwear Target coupon   

(3) Coffeemate creamers $1.64 Each

            Used (3) $.50 Coffeemate Creamer

                       & $1.00/3 Coffeemate Target coupon

(1) Scotch tape 3 pk  $3

(1) Tags $1.00

Used $10 gift card when you buy $50

My total after coupons was $56 something (I lost the receipt already…) and I received $20 in gift cards!

The nightgown alone normally would have been $20 . Before anyone asks no I am not pregnant I just like how long the maternity tanks are Smile 

Kroger

006

I noticed Kroger had Lysol Wipes on sale for $2.79 and they had the special buy one get one free packages. I have a TON of $1.00 I want to use before they expire so I grabbed a couple. I had planned on getting them at Walgreens this week , Walgreens is $3.49 for the buy one get one packages and I think they were little bit bigger containers but this saved me a trip to Walgreens.

Kmart

009

   Kmart has Folgers coffee on sale for $2.99 with the ad coupon, I stacked that with $1.00 coupon I have that expires on the 3rd. Somehow I only paid $1.99 for both of these and that was with donating a $1.00 to St Judes..Not sure what exactly the cashier did but all the trouble I had just getting to a register(whole other story)  I wasn’t paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .