Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

~CVS ~

It has been way to long since I have been clearance shopping!  I finally am starting to get back into my routine after being on vacation for the wedding, so I had some extra time on my hands and we headed to CVS.

I stopped at two different stores. My normal store no longer has a clearance section so now I have to "work" for my deals :0


1st Store

 (3) Essence of beauty Hand Cream  $.60 Each
(3) Fresh Kiwi Shampoo   $.10 Each
Violage Shampoo  $.40 

At my last yard sale I sold the Fresh Kiwi Shampoo for $1.00 a piece.....I will be using the hand cream for christmas gifts.

2nd Store

Vlasic Spears  $.75


I earned $1.00 Green Bag Tag Extra Care Bucks here too so all in all both trips costs me little over $2.00  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers !Leave me a comment!

Search

website hit counters
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .